This is a site that has been created for a very specific group of people. It is dedicated to all those who have been struggling all their life with making ends meet and dealing with debt because they never learned how to BUDGET.
I'm sure you've learned by now that you can't wish financial worries away. So, why not let me show you a few constructive steps you can take to begin tackling the whole prospect of Financial and Debt Management by using the Hands On Budgeting program.
If you have the patience to explore my site, you will discover that it contains a very innovative approach to tracking your daily expenses.
- I include tutorials that will help the young (and not so young) learn to apply the very useful money management tools that I provide.
- I have a patented new way of keeping track of your finances on a daily basis
- I really try to help you understand how to deal with the problems that a lack of budgeting has created for your finances.
This site explains the Hands On Budgeting program.
Every effort is made to convince our dear Financial Brats that it is time that they learn how to Budget their money... and we teach them some basic budgeting techniques which will help them deal with financial worries and outstanding debt.
Make Daily Entries:
Record your daily expenses, COPY / PASTE them into their appropriate categories, and record your income or bank withdrawals... I provide you with an innovative way of getting this done.
All your data is sorted into tables and charts for you. This way you can get a bird's eye perspective and you can really see how you are spending your money.
Record Monthly Expenses:
Major monthly expenses like bills and credit card payments... let alone insurance and rent or mortgage payments must be taken into consideration as you determine what your budget allotments will be.
THREE EASY STEPS BEFORE YOU CAN BUDGET
The HANDS ON BUDGETING Program for Financial Brats
The Challenge of Learning to Budget
It's that easy! The problem is that Personal Finance cannot sustain long term neglect. You must:
- WATCH how you spend your precious money resource
- THINK about your lifestyle choices
Everyone Can Improve, but not without making the effort. This site contains a wealth of information and instruction. Care has been taken to encourage and enlighten our dear "Financial Brats" to do their BEST to get their Personal Finances in order. The consequences to not doing so are so much more painful than actually taking the time to THINK and PLAN and ACT constructively!
If you take the time to LEARN the steps that precede BUDGETING expertise, you will reap the fine rewards that responsible and successful people have enjoyed from the beginning of time. Things don't fall in place Haphazardly... and those who can learn from their mistakes will surely do better next time.
"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
Financial Brats Learn How To Budget
Learning to Budget is a worthwhile endeavor
Hard as it is to face up to the consequences of bad choices and bad habits, in the world of finance the lesson to be learned is that one has to be exceedingly careful (almost meticulous) when handling money.
The Hands On Budgeting Program is designed to help you work your way up to custom making your own personal budget. We encourage you to explore this site and see for yourselves how much you can actually learn.
Coming of age Financially has nothing to do with chronological age.
- Some people have all the basics figured out while still young and they know exactly how to go about building a financially secure future, while others are always penny pinching. It would be nice to say that these are the two extremes of the money issue, but sadly that's not true, because the majority of people are walking on quicksand and the minority has a footing on solid ground. That minority may have studied finance, had good mentors, or they just innately knew how to behave themselves with this commodity.
- The simple truth is that our dear financial Brats, just don't know how to behave themselves, and if they do know, they just refuse to do so.
It doesn't matter if you're 15 or 50. You are a financial brat if you refuse to live within your means.
Defining the "Financial Brat"
- If you can be convinced about what needs to be done, and if you have the tools to do all that it takes, then you can start to tackle your Debt Demons.
- You must try to convince yourselves to learn and apply the basic Budgeting skills that will be explained to you. If you do, you will discover how liberating it is to establish financial order in your life.
So how does Financial peace of mind become a reality when you are in the clutches of Dreaded Debt? The answer to that question is "Slowly but Surely".
It is my hope that all the things we will be discussing in this website will be of value to you.
Assuming that they want to Reform their ways, our dear "Financial Brats" can finally learn the basics.
Copyright © 2010 - All Rights ReservedHands On Budgeting for Financial Brats Inc.